Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to a wonderful little girl.


This past week Rebecca celebrated her 13th birthday! She is growing up so fast! It's amazing to think that this little bundle of joy and freckles:


Came into our life about 11 years ago! It's just too much! The Lord has blessed us richly with this little girl. Even though she can be a spit-fire at times we still love her very much.


So happy 13th birthday my dear Rebecca. May you grow more and more into the likeness of Christ. And may He always be your hearts desire!


God bless you m'dear!
~Meli <3>

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday My dear Becca!!! I pray you had an amazing day and that God will continue to pour his most gracious blessings upon you!! I'm so glad to have you in my life! You are truly a HUGE blessing to me! Your smile ALWAYS brightens any gloomy day!!

    Love you! <3

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday to you, Becca!!! You are SUCH a sweet girl and I pray that the Lord blesses you now and ALWAYS!! Love you, "twin". ;)

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

    Love from, Jess <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Becca!!!! Hope you had a wonderful day!!! :D

    love ya girl!!
    Jesi

    ReplyDelete