Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tiff and Ben's wedding.


The time had finally come. After all the planning, after all the work behind the scenes, after having two rehearsals, Tiffany and Ben's big day had finally come. Looking back on it now that it has been a few weeks, I could not imagine a more beautiful or well done wedding if I tried. Everyone put so much into it because we all love Ben and Tiff and we wanted this day to be very special for them.


The happy day started out with me heading over to the McDonald's house so all of us girls could get our hair done together. We had a blast! Even though the rain threatened to ruin all of the hair salon's hard work. No worries though cause we had paper bags to put over our hair. Don't ask... ;) After picking up a few last minute things we made our way over to the church to get ready. My dad was waiting for us and snuck us all inside. After getting ready the time came for us to start the procession down the isle. Lily was first and then me...





The wedding went absolutely beautiful! I don't think there was a dry eye in the room... Some of my siblings had the pleasure of singing for Ben and Tiff. They sang a song called, "Claire Benediction". It was very well done I think the choir should be proud of their work.



My Mama, Dad, and I also got the privilege to sing for the wedding! We sang a song called, "As the Bride Groom". It went very well if I do say so myself. :)



Then the final words came, "Now presenting to you Mr. and Mrs. Benjamin Hector".



A beautiful reception followed the service. I think everyone had fun and teared up again at some of the stories that were told. From hearing Pastor tell how Tiffany had saved her heart, to a well done slide show, to doing the chicken dance... I think everyone enjoyed themselves. I know I did!

And that brings to a close this post about my beloved friends wedding. I love them both very much and I wish them the best that this temporary world has to offer. I pray that they grow closer to the Lord and that He will be their light and their shield in all the years that God blesses them with marriage.

5 comments:

  1. There was TOTALLY a dry eye in the room! Me and Ethan almost cracked up a coupla times...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technically your eyes are never dry or you would have issues. So my statement still stands. *angelic grin* ;)

    Plus, y'all were the musicians! You couldn't cry if you wanted to! It would have ruined the whole ceremony. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, Jeremy; but, I saw your nose running. I would have preferred to see tears.

    Melinda, great post! We are so thankful God brought your family into our lives!

    Thank you, Sanfords, for all you poured into the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwwwwwww....thanks, Meli! It was a beautiful day...feels like a dream. Can you believe that it's already been two weeks?!?!! I need to call you..... ;)

    LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. McDonald, we are also thankful for you!!! We love y'all so very much and are proud to be able to help out whenever you need us. <3

    TISSY!!!! Did the real live Tiffany Hector just comment on our blog?! *gasps* ;) I CANNOT believe it has already been so loooong! Crazy how time flies.
    I love you WAAAY more m'dear!!!! ;) <3 <3

    ReplyDelete