Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring pictures of the family

Yesterday while the sun was shining Mom wanted me to get some pictures of the kids so we can change the ones on Mom and Dad's bedroom wall-of-shame. ;) So I grabbed our trusty camera and went out to obey her command. These first three pictures were from times past since Josh and Jen aren't coming up till next week I couldn't wait to get a picture of them and this one is just too cute! 



Garrison is in Afghanistan so that wasn't going to work either... but this picture (besides being a bit fuzzy) is a great picture of our brother.


 I didn't feel like getting yet another picture of myself so I also used an older one. :)


Derick smiling.


Peter looking ever so nice.


Zach's growing up so fast! *sniffs*


Adrianna being as gorgeous as ever.


Nathan is also growing up too fast! *sniffs and wipes a tear*


Victoria looking cute with her new hair cut.


Rebecca smiling with her gorgeous fluff-ay hair.


And last but not least we have the baby of the family who isn't such a baby anymore. Elaina loves her new bangs and looks beautiful with them.


And those are our families Spring photos. Next time you are at our house you will see them hanging up on our wall-of-shame. ;)

Until next time! Amigos Adios!

~Melinda

4 comments:

  1. Keep posting!!! :D Look forward to looking at the pictures on your wall-of-shame.......whenever that is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos!! I especially like the one of Adrianna! :) Miss ya'll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures! You are positively gorgeous, Melinda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt - I'm gonna try to keep it up as much as I can. :D Y'all need to come and visit me SOON! I miss you!!!

    Tara - Thanks! Isn't she lovely? :) Miss you too but I'll see you next weekend! Get ready for a huge hug!! <3

    Jen - Thank you so much!! You are too sweet to me. *blushes* :)

    ReplyDelete