Monday, November 16, 2009

The November Hymn Sing

I have figured something about myself, no matter how many times I sing a Hymn or Psalm I still love to sing them with a smile on my face. Maybe it is the fellowship or friends, maybe it is the idea that we are all worshiping God together, or maybe it is the food before hand. :) Either way I really enjoy our church's Hymn Sing's and am so glad when one rolls around. Here are some pictures from our latest Hymn Sing:

When you walk into church this is what you are normally greeted with; a bunch of people standing on the stairs talking.



Running over a song that Tiff would like sung at her wedding.



Jessica, Natalie, and I.



The two people who mean so much to me!! Love y'all!



Natalie and I have become fast friends. At church if you see me you will most likely see Natalie. :)



Everyone finding seats before singing while Rebecca smiles sweetly for the camera.



After the Hymn Sing the fun still continued. We had part of the Blick family over so that they did not have to drive back to their house before church that next morning.


Aaron taught us a new game kinda like 'Slap Jack' only... different. Here Rebecca, Adrianna, and Aaron are the only ones left in the game.



One of the rules in the game is smacking your head if a Queen is laid. Here Aaron is showing Rebecca that he smacked his head first.



Uno Spin is a fun game especially if lots of people are playing. But it can get a little rough when some people are out to get others.





Pausing for a picture together while giving a tour of the house. (sorry it's a little blurry!)




The dads having finished their tour settled in the Living room.




Dad and Mom enjoying the company of Mr. and Mrs. Blick.



We tried to get a game of Life going but it was soon time for bed and we didn't get to finish.



The next morning we had a nice breakfast together before heading off to church.



Elaina going through the buffet line.



And that ends our fantastic weekend. Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed the pictures.

God Bless!
~Meli





2 comments:

  1. Yay! First comment! :) I am so glad that you and your family are starting up a blog, and so far I've been enjoying all the posts! It looks like y'all had an amazing time with the Blicks, and of course at the hymn sing. I love the one of you, Jess, and Natalie...too cute!

    Looking forward to more posts!

    Love ya, girly! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?!?! You have the game of Life!? No fair!
    :(

    ReplyDelete