Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fellowship with friends and horses! :D

This past Sunday the Niesen family invited my family over after church to fellowship together and just to have fun. They are one of the families from church that we have known the longest and been friends with. Through the years our two families have just gotten closer and we all love to just spend time with together. :) One of the many things we love about them is that they have some beautiful horses that they let us ride whenever we come over. *grins happily* So once we got there Sarah tacked up some of them and we started riding together. 

Elaina and Jane posing for a picture together. 

Sarah, the girl who is amazing with horses and knows so much about them. 

Cara is an amazing horseback rider! I'm jealous of this girls abilities. *nods* 

My goofy-adorable sisters. 

The mothers watching as we girls have a good time riding. And Stephanie is just being cute. ;)

The dad's and Garrett talking about whatever guys talk about. 

The girls riding...

Me being a goofball... lol

The girls love to ride double on Shanta and they do a really good job staying on and having fun. 

The guys practiced shooting a little.

Zach petting the ever so gorgeous Remi.

Us girls eating some ice cream and cookies while freezing outside. lol :D We had such a wonderful time with the Niesen's and cannot wait to hang out again! We made soo many inside jokes that night that it made it all the more fun! *knowing grin*

I love my friends. Every single one of them. They are what makes my life amazing, awesome, and just plan old fun. *grins* I'm so glad God blessed me with all of them and having too many to count is such an amazing feeling too. *smiles* 

Hope y'all enjoy the rest of your weeks and have fun with this super-hot-gorgeous weather we are having! 
Hasta la próxima vez!
~Melinda

2 comments:

  1. I am soooo jealous! I haven't been horseback riding in years and I've wanted to so badly. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time you're out here in the Summer I would love to take you riding sometime! I don't know where, I don't know how, and I don't know when but that would be such a blast! :D <3

    ReplyDelete