Thursday, May 5, 2011

Softball game!

"Take me out to the ball game,
Take me out with the crowd.
Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack,
I don't care if I never get back,
Let me root, root, root for the home team,
If they don't win it's a shame.
For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out,
At the old ball game."

My Daddy use to play softball for State Farm every week. 
But he stopped once he kept hurting himself and he didn't have the time but he 
still missed playing. So when he got a call from a friend he jumped on the
opportunity to get back in the game. Only this time it was for one 
night and Peter got to play as well. :D

Here they are stretching out before the game...

It was pretty chilly that day but we had fun watching the game anyway. 

Some of the team.

Daddy got to pitch cause he is amazing at it!

Peter up for the bat. 

Daddy batting. 

An action shot of Dad throwing the ball.

 A sorta artsy shot Zach got of Dad hitting the ball. 

And I end with this cute picture of Nathan and Rebecca. <3 

Dad and Peter's team ended up losing but Dad still took us out to Ice Cream at Culvers anyway. :D It was a great night and fun to get back into the swing of things. *cheesy grin*

Hasta la próxima vez!
~Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment