Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Graduation and the beginnings of a Courtship

On Saturday the 25th of June, Justin had his graduation party. It was perfect timing for all his grandparents, Aunt, Uncle, and cousins to come and celebrate with him and also for me to meet all of them. :) I was so excited that morning, I could hardly eat! I couldn't wait to meet these people who are very important to Justin. In this first picture I am meeting Mr. Ryken's parents for technically the second time... 


Meeting Justin's cousin Waylon who's being held by Mrs. Fennema. 

Playing ping-pong while waiting for all of the guests to arrive. 

Once everyone had arrived Mr. Ryken and my Daddy gave the announcement that Justin and I were courting. 

Going through the food line.

My sweet and wonderful friend, Jesi. <3

This picture makes me laugh! :) Daddy really was happy with this courtship but that doesn't mean it's easy to figure everything out. Dad is blessed though cause he has at least 3 more times to practice doing the courtship process right. *grins*

I had to sneak this picture in again cause I love it so much. :)

My amazing family. *happy sigh* I love them so much and couldn't live without them in my life. 

The rest of our week is going to be spent getting ready for the 4th of July party we are having at our house. *excited* We don't have much left to do but it's the little things we put off that start to pile up. It's such a joyous time to get ready for though so I don't think any of us are complaining. ;)   

Until next time have a great week!
God bless,
~Meli

1 comment:

  1. I especially love the family picture towards the end! Those colors are so good on y'all!! <3

    ReplyDelete