Monday, April 11, 2011

Amazing friends and a party

The amazing McDonald family invited my family over for a lovely evening of fellowship and gift giving. Since Daddy's birthday was only last week they wanted to give him a present from their family. You can see a picture of what he was given a little later in the post. Anyway the evening was spent walking, talking, laughing, and eating delicious food! I think we all had a great time together. :D

On our walk I got a picture of their lake. 

And a picture of Melissa taking a picture of William. These two have such an amazing relationship and it's sweet to watch older sister and little brother. 

Art. <3

Here's the group who went on a walk together. This shot is really cool and we look like some sort of super band. 

I love doing this, now Jess has a picture of me and I have one of her. :) 

Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things.  ~Author Unknown

The McDonald's were beyond sweet to my daddy to throw a mini party for him and give him a gift as well as great food that wouldn't affect his sugar levels. 

Dad's face says it all. *grin*

Remember those black bean brownies I was telling y'all about. Well Jess makes them waaaay better than I do and here's Adrianna showing it off. These were delicious! :)

My amazing grandparents came in town from VA to stay with us while mom was in OK. We had a blast with them and will be very sorry to see them go. 

And the last picture of Jess, Gramma, and I. I love both of these people so much! <3

We had a brilliant time together and cannot wait to do it all over again! But next time we need to have them over to our house. *cheesy grin*


Hasta la próxima vez!
~Melinda

Next up, pictures from the American Vision conference. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures! I had a beautiful time and I'm so glad to hear that y'all did too!! We must do it again soon. :) Love you!

    Jess <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! :D Sooner rather than later! Love you too, deary! <3

    ReplyDelete