Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ice cream and movies with friends

Monday was the last day that my sweet grandparents were going to be here with us so we decided to do something fun. :) Some friends of ours had already been talking about going to see the movie "Source Code" and so we planned to go and see it together. It was kinda a last minute spontaneous thing to do but we had a blast! It was my brilliant idea to go to Culvers beforehand cause I knew my grandparents loved that place and I knew I wouldn't get any fuss from our family. *cheesy grin* So anyway, we met up at Culvers with the Ryken family and then headed to see the movie together. :)

My amazing Papa and I before we left home. I love this man. <3

 This is the "girl" table at the restaurant....

Here is the "guy" table...

And here's the "adult" table. 

Me and Rebecca stopped for a picture together at the movie theater and Elaina decided to jump in at the last minute. I seriously have the most amazing sisters. <3

Jesi, Rebecca, and I had a blast sitting together and laughing/whispering about what we thought was gonna happen. lol We were pretty off on judging how the movie was gonna end but we still had fun while guessing. :) 

The row in front of us with Adrianna, Ashly, and Elaina. I just happened to sneak in too... O:-)

The guy row trying to look nonchalant. 

And the adult row laughing cause I cracked a joke at them cause they weren't smiling in the first picture. ;)

The movie wasn't really scary at all...

Jesi's face cracks me up in this picture! *laughs* I love that girl. <3 I also love how Jesi's says, "Act like you're really scared!" and this is the face Rebecca and I make... *shakes head and laughs* :D

"Source Code" turned out to be a really good movie and I think we all sincerely enjoyed it!! Not to mention it had a happy ending which is always a winner in my book. *grin* I think what made it more fun though was getting to see it with our friends. Hurray for amazing parents who let us be spontaneous with wonderful friends. ;D 


Hasta la próxima vez!
~Meli 

4 comments:

  1. LOL... that last picture is hilarious. :-) Rebecca just looks bored and you look... well, I don't really know WHAT you look. *grin* Fun pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. had an amazing time with you guys!!! Thanks for such a GREAT night and for all the memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had a great time. I really want to see the movie. It looks really good! Thanks for sharing.

    Anton, Esq. to be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katheryn, *laughs* Gee, I don't know what to say. ;) Thanks, girly! <3

    Jesi, I had an amazing time as well and I cannot wait to do it again!!! Thank you for letting us come with y'all! ;) <3

    Anton, it really was a great movie! And pretty clean too which is always a plus. :) If you ever watch it let me know what you think. :D

    ReplyDelete